Nominations for the 2021 Best of Wide Format Awards are Now Open
The awards honor the most creative, innovative, and inspiring large-format digital print projects in our field.
Big Picture, in partnership with ISA and sponsored by Fujifilm, HP, and Roland is excited to announce the nominations for the 2021 Best of Wide Format Awards are now open.
Winning projects will demonstrate how today’s print service providers push the boundaries of wide-format digital print. From hoverboard wraps to printed takeovers of entire cities, the Big Picture team seeks projects that exhibit the versatility and scope of digital print. Highlight your shop’s award-worthy work today.
· Nominees must be print service providers that offer wide-format digital print services; manufacturers, distributors, etc. are welcome to nominate PSPs and/or become sponsors of the awards. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Nominations must encompass one specific project or campaign completed in April 2020 or later.
· Projects must be primarily wide-format digital print. Submissions omitting specific media and printer information will not be considered.
· Nominations must be received by February 22.
· Winning projects will appear in the Big Picture April issue.